Job Description: Special Asset Officer
Generate revenue from the collection of delinquent accounts that the company has purchased. This is accomplished through phone calls to the responsible party for the account. Once contact has been made with the responsible party the conversation turns to settling and collecting the account. Collectors make between 100 to 150 calls a day to speak with 10-20 clients and close 1-5
Duties and Functions:
Essential duties and functions may include the following;
1. Responsible for making at least 100 calls per day to clients/debtors
2. Make initial debtor contact by phone and determine appropriate strategy
3. Generate payments from clients/debtors
4. Attempt to establish settlements on accounts with clients/debtors
5. Work directly with Supervisor and Skip Tracers.
6. Maintain acceptable performance.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Location and Hours:
Our call center and corporate offices are located at 404 Camino Del Rio South Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92108. Collectors work 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday and every other Saturday from 8am to 12pm, when the collector works on Saturday they get off at 1pm on Friday.
Please direct all interest to:
Fill in our employment application form